Endometriosis is a hormone-dependent condition in which tissue that normally grows inside the uterus grows outside the uterus. Clinical symptoms can include painful menstruation, chronic pelvic pain, pain with defecation (bowl movements), and pain during intercourse.
Endometriosis affects about 1 in 10 women and up to 50% of women experiencing infertility. Endometriosis can be extremely painful and affected women can lose up to 10 working hours weekly due to the interruptions the symptoms of endometriosis can cause.
Cypress Medical Research Center in Wichita is currently conducting a research study in individuals 18 years of age and older who have had a surgical diagnosis of endometriosis.
The purpose of this study is to assess the response of quinagolide extended-release vaginal rings administered for 4 menstrual cycles.
You may qualify to participate if you:
- Are 18+ years of age with endometriosis.
- Surgically diagnosed with endometriosis in the last 10 years
- Have moderate to severe endometriosis related pain.
Eligible participants may receive:
- Study-related care, medication and procedures at no cost
- Compensation for their time, travel, as well as other study-related costs
To learn more about this study, or see if you may qualify, call 316-425-6333